ECE Graduate Entrance Requirements
Entrance Requirements for Electrical Engineering
For the Master of Science Degree:
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- B.S. in Physics or Computer Science, plus demonstated knowledge in the following subject areas.
- Basic Circuit Theory ( ECE 81 equivalent)
- Electronic Circuits (ECE 123 equivalent)
- Circuits and Systems Theory (ECE 125 equivalent)
- Physical Electronics (ECE 126 equivalent)
- Statistics (Math 231 or 309 equivalent)
Entrance Requirements for Computer Engineering
For the Master of Science Degree
- Subjects: the applicant must present 12 credits of undergraduate mathematics at the level of calculus or higher with an average grade of C or higher
- Demonstration of programming skill in a high level language such as C++, C, Pascal, Lisp, Ada, or Modula and a level equivalent to the completion of CSC 17.
- A course in computer architecture or computer organization. At Lehigh, this course is ECE 201.
- A course in digital logic. At Lehigh, this course is ECE 33.
- Applicants not presenting the above, may upon judgement of admissions committee be granted associate admission until the appropriate prerequisites are completed.
For more detailed Admissions Information please click here